This is the story of how you met, of your relationship, and your love for each other. Emotional and heartfelt pictures may be taken in reportage and/or production styles; all to give you wonderful moments to reminisce about for many years to come.
Many of us dream of beautiful, bright pictures, which capture our dream travel experiences. Remembering these special moments becomes especially important when traveling with a loved one.
Possibly you are thinking of making a proposal to your beloved and wish to capture this exciting, unique moment in timeless photographs. I am here to help you do just that!
I can help you think through all of the important details of the shoot in order to create the concept, style and an atmosphere of fun, love, and joy. We will capture images full of your love for one another – images which will last a lifetime!
The key to producing wonderful images lies in the collaboration between the photographer and the couple. On one hand, the photographer must utilise their technical and artistic skills when capturing images, while on the other, the couple needs to be ready to collaborate with the photographer in order to achieve a shared goal – obtaining wonderful photographs full of happiness, joy, and excitement.
So what are the key aspects which can help us create your wonderful photographs?
- Your outfits should be in one style with a matching “common” colour. This enables a harmony in the colour scheme, uniting the couple for their photographs. For example, if you present a flower bouquet to your lady and the flowers contain red colour, then a matching red handkerchief for the gentleman would create the required harmony.
Equally, according to the colour theory, it is important that no more than 2 – 3 primary colours are used for cloths and accessorises, better 2.
- Professional make-up (if it is needed) and hairstyle (matching with a photography context) should be used where possible. If you think that you need help, I can arrange for you a professional MUA stylist, who will be able to analyse your facial features and apply appropriate hair and make-up in order to exaggerate your beauty.
- Props and decoration in the genre of your photoshoot also form an important aspect of the preparation. These help to convey your emotions and create an atmosphere of happiness during your fun day. The choice of the props can be discussed with me in advance.
- It is important to discuss the program and create a “mood board”/references of your photoshoot. It will help both (me and you) to understand what kind of images we will need to create during the photo session. Please discuss the style of photographs which is most appealing to you (e.g. “life style”/staging style etc).
- Please make the photographer aware of any special/important moments or surprises which should be captured; these must be known to the photographer in advance in order to capture the images in the most accurate way.
- Last but not least, the most important aspect of the shoot is your and the photographer’s great mood, which will inspire everyone and build a relaxed atmosphere.
I look forward to working with you soon!
To secure your place, check your date & current special offers by using the online contact/booking request form.